Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
Life Insurance Worth Rupees 2Lakh @ just Rupees 330/- per annum
Prime Minister Narendra Modi Launches three schemes simultaneously.
One is Atal Pension Yojana Scheme for Unorganized-Sector,
Second Pradhan Mantri suraksha bima Yojana and
Prime Minister Jeevan jyoti bima Yojana is Implement by Life insurance corporation (LIC) and other Insurance Company at very less premium.
The aim of scheme is to extend life insurance cover to people both in case of natural deaths or accidents.
The validity of this policy is only for a One year. After one-year policy will expire, if Beneficiary not renewed their policy.
- Nominee will get 2Lakh rupees on the death of beneficiary, due to any reason.
- Premium is only 330/- rupees per annum, without any service tax. It is Less than 30/-rs per month.
- The amount of premium will automatically deduct from the beneficiary account.
- This policy is connected with the banks account opened under the Pradhan Mantri jan dhan Yojana.
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan jyoti bima Yojana is available to people who have an Aadhaar number linked with a bank account age between 18 to 50 years
- A Saving bank account of applicant in any participating bank is necessary, in case of multiple saving bank accounts held by an individual in one or different banks, the person would be eligible to join the scheme through one savings bank account only.
- Insurance Premium to LIC / insurance company: Rs.289/- per annum per member
- Reimbursement of Expenses to Corporate/Agent : Rs.30/- per annum per member
- Reimbursement of Administrative expenses to participating Bank: Rs.11/- per annum per member